Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Catwoman Short" First Thoughts
















When I watched Batman Year One I decided not to give my first thoughts on it, since there wasn't really anything I could of said about it. It was the same as the book. However I had some free time today, so I decided to watch the Catwoman Short that was included on the DVD. I really don't know how to feel about this. I mean the story is set into motion by two guys trying to assassinate a cat. I thought the action was good, and the story wasn't bad.















Then there's the Strip club scene which is blatant Fanservice, and the fact that it seems to be trying to be a sequel to Batman Year One since both Selina and Holy Robinson look like they do in Year One. But Selina wears the modern Catwoman suit instead of the one in Year One. In closing it's good I guess, but It is for a more mature audience. At least it's better then the live action Catwoman movie.

Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment