Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Thor" First Thoughts

























I never saw this in theaters now I'm regretting it. This movie is great, the acting and casting was superb, and the story was good. I think I might like this more then First Class, it's that good. If there's one thing wrong with it and it was that it felt a bit like a TV pilot or the first arc of an ongoing series. However that didn't take anything away from the overall story.















There where mentions of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, and Hawkeye made a cameo. Plus, am I the only one who thinks Josh Dallas (the guy who plays Fandral) would make a great Green Arrow? Just get a Green Hoodie, cut off the sleeves, and steal Hawkeye's bow. 



















However the guy that steals the show is Tom Hiddleston's Loki, he pulls off evil and cunning while still being reliable. This guy is just awesome, and I hope he comes back as the villain in the Avengers movie as it was hinted at during the after credits scene. Anyway, I recommend this movie even if your not that familiar with the source material. You won't regret it.

Rating: 4.5/5







No comments:

Post a Comment