Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Green Hornet" First Thoughts




























I just finished watching the Green Hornet for the first time. Going in to this I didn't know what to expect, I never watched or read Green Hornet the only thing I ever saw with Green Hornet was the two 60's Batman  episodes he was in. So like Constantine I have no idea how closely this follows the source material. But I enjoyed it, it was funny and entertaining.

















Jay Chou does an awesome job as Kato, he sort of has this ability to lock on to threats and find the most efficient way to stop them. At first the "Kato vision" was weird but I got use to it after a while. The villain, Benjamin Chudnofsky, was great. We see him evolve from a guy trying to be a treating gangster to a super-villain. The only real problem I had was that the "heroes" killed people. If your looking for a enjoyable time though I recommend this movie.

Rating: 3.5


No comments:

Post a Comment