Monday, June 20, 2011

"Green Lantern" First Thoughts




























I went to Green Lantern last night, and it was good. I mean it wasn't the worst comic movie ever. But I liked it, and had a good time. The story was  good, and they set up some things for a sequel. A major problem I had was Ryan Reynolds portrayal of Hal Jordan didn't feel like like Hal Jordan.
 
















I liked Peter Sarsgaard as Hector Hammond, he was a very relatable villain and I thought he was a better villain then Parallax. He's not evil because he want's to be he's a nerdy guy with a crush on a girl but gets infected by Parallax.


















Another problem I had was the ring and the lantern. It just looked organic and i think it would of been better if it looked more like it did in he comics. But that's just a nitpick, at least they did a better job then Smallville:












I thought the movie was good. If you like the Green Lantern comics it's worth going to the theaters and see it. It's not as good and The Dark Knight or X-men First Class but it's worth a viewing.

Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment